Law Offices of Stephen Ure, PCLaw Offices of Stephen Ure, PC, Attorney Stephen Ure, Attorney Maui Kuwabara

» Immigration Law: Green Card

The United States offers several ways to become a Permanent Resident (Green Card holder). A Green Card allows you to live and work permanently in the U.S.

1.  Family Based Immigration

2.  Employment Based Immigration

3.  Green Card Lottery

4.  Investors

5.  Adoption

6.  Registry

7.  Asylum

8.  Diplomats

9.  Refugees

10.  Special Immigrants